Sunday, March 27, 2011

 
Hi Folks....Hope all is well, that you've survived the winter, and are enjoying the breaking spring.  I've  even heard the peepers peeping out in the fields!  
 
I've been browsing your new website.....REALLY, REALLY  NICE!!!   And I had the nicest surprise when I saw all the photos of Cody you've included.   
 
Here's more photos (attached above) of my own giant dog, CODY,  just last week when it was still winter around here.  
 
 
He's also turning into a real helper and a good service dog.  I slipped on some black ice last week and wound up flat on my back in the driveway.  Cody rushed to my side and waited for me to turn over to my hands & knees, and then he positioned himself along-side me, and stood while I leaned on his shoulder to pull myself up.  What a perceptive dog!  I guess the Good Lord knew what he was doing when he made Cody grow to this size!!
 
 
Enjoy the Spring!...........gini