Friday, October 7, 2011


Hello Chad and Kristi!

I had a pretty intense doctor appointment today and, of course, Bogart went with me as my Service Dog.
While waiting for the doctors, I sat on the floor with him for comfort.
Look at this fabulous doodle from Riverbend!

His coloring is absolutely gorgeous! He turned 4 on September 26th, 2011 and he just gets better and better!
Look at the love, tenderness and compassion in those eyes!!

Bogart now not only serves me, but works as a volunteer for Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital.
He also works with Autistic and Downe Syndrome children.

Everyone just LOVES him to pieces! Little children just wait for him to show up at the Hospital annex. One little boy, Kevin, had a really bad speech problem and he hated going for his therapy. BUT! He met Bogart! He looked forward to seeing him AND his speech actually was more clear and slower in Bogart's presence.

Riverbend is nothing but the BEST!!

Here are his pictures with me at the docs office today. Don't let the collar scare you. It's a Martingale and just hangs there.......no harsh treatment for my little man!!

Thank you so much for being in our lives and bringing Bogart to us!

Linda, Walt annnnnd BOGART!!