Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi Kristi ~

We hope you have all been well at Riverbend! We just celebrated Daisy's 1 year birthday!!! I've attached current pics. 

Daisy has been doing great!!
She still can't get enough playtime!!
She loves her daily walks too, and does pretty well on the leash. She does lunge or pull to greet others, because she's just so stinkin friendly and wants to say "Hi" to everyone!!
But other than that, she's so easy going on the walks.
She's easy going in general! But a little feisty, sneaky and playful as well.
Which makes her a lot of fun!!! 

Everyone comments on how well behaved Daisy is.  When we travel, I have a good friend who loves to come and stay with Daisy. She sometimes asks me "When can I babysit again??" If my friend isn't available, she stays at a local dog "camp". They always give her A's on her behavior with other dogs and humans. I get the same input from groomers as well. 

Daisy has grown to be a very lovable, intelligent, playful dog and we are so happy she's a part of our family!! 

Love, 

The Horton Family