Thursday, January 27, 2011

 
Hi Kristi ~

I thought I'd write a quick note to let you know Daisy is doing fantastic!  She is a wonderful addition to our family and we love her dearly.  She is learning fast.   She knows sit, stay, come, shake, and is close to being housebroken.  She still has occasional accidents when she's excited which I know she'll outgrow. She loves to play "hide and seek" with us!  

  She's been eating well, she was 15 lbs. at her last checkup. The vet gave us the go ahead to start walking her around our neighborhood and she has met and walked with our neighbor's Goldendoodle.  She does very well with other dogs, she's curious and playful and doesn't show any signs of fear, just a little caution at first sometimes.  She walks great on a leash!  Very little pulling and after a quick tug gets right back beside me. Grooming has been easy as well, bathing,brushing, nail clipping, ear cleaning all done with little to no fussing.  She keeps us very busy everyday but she's a very loving and smart pup!  We couldn't be more pleased!  

I've attached a pic from a few weeks ago, I'll send more when she gets a little bigger.  

Thanks!  

Daisy Horton Family