Monday, May 2, 2011


Hi Kristi and Chad,
SOOOOOO Sorry....it has been so long. We have many pictures of Parker, but
I just figured out how to transfer them from my photo file on the computer
to emails...and I can't do but one or two at a time, or it says the data is
too large..????


So I hope his first haircut photo comes through.
He is a darling dog...weighing in right now at 50 LBs.
He is very loving and well behaved.. Everyone loves him..
Well, we still have one granddaughter (4 years old) who is still not totally
convinced...but the rest of everyone, friends and family, think he is a
dream dog. :)

Thank you for allowing us to have him. I promise he is very well cared for
and seems very happy. He loves chasing the deer and geese away, in the yard.
Which comes in very handy, since we do not want either of them on our
property...:):)

We hope you have a very blessed Easter.

All our best,

Cindy and Dan