Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Hi Chad and Kristi,

It’s been 5 years since our Sadie was born (February 10, 2006). She came home with us 7 weeks later and has been a joy to us each and every day. As I was reading through some of the posts on your blog I noticed that people speak of how playful, intelligent, easy to train, gentle and athletic these dogs are. My wife and I couldn’t agree more. Sadie has all of those traits in abundance. Sadie is simply the best dog that I have ever known.


Everybody that comes in contact with her loves her. When Mom was in the nursing home Sadie visited a lot and she was so kind and gentle to the people there, staff and patients alike, she became an immediate favorite.
My wife walks with Sadie almost everyday and most of the kids in our neighborhood know Sadie by name. At Halloween Sadie helps us give treats to the children and it’s so much fun to hear them call Sadie’s name as they approach the house.
She absolutely loves to retrieve a ball and will play until my arm is ready to fall off. Her favorite game is Frisbee though, we usually play in the summer and she really shows off her athleticism, running and jumping to catch the disk. Now and then in the winter we’ll play a game of snow Frisbee, what a hoot. She just loves to run in the snow and playing a game just makes it better.

When we asked you how big Sadie would be you said between 45 and 50 pounds. Sadie weighs 47 pounds, you pretty much nailed it.

Well thanks again, we just wanted to give you an update on Sadie. She’s fantastic and every time that I think she can’t get any better she fools me by doing something new.

Sincerely,
Jim and Wendy Boone