Monday, February 28, 2011

 
Kristi,
I don't know if you remember me but we bought a male puppy from you on christmas eve. I meet your husband in south bend to pick up the dog. This puppy was a gift for my daughter for christmas, well I just wanted to send you some pictures of Harley and let you know how he's doing.
 
Harley was a very easy going puppy until about 10 weeks and then he discovered he has vocal cords...
He speaks when he wants everything, for you to look at him, to be pet, just loves to speak and speak and speak. Which is good because he's competing with a 11 year old girl.
 
On Christmas day when we gave to dog to her she flipped him over and said she was checking for batteries to see if he was real. His feet never touched the ground the first week he joined our family.
 
He's a wonderful dog and so loved it's scary. He goes every where with me and loves the car. If he cant sit in the front seat you will hear about it.
He's about 20 lbs and a wonderful eater. Loves the snow and just loves to sit out side and have the wind blow his fur.
I have sent you some pictures of him and I hope you enjoy them
 
Thank you so much he's been a true pleasure and a great addition to our family
The first 2 pictures are Left one is his first puppy cut and right is his first snow fall
Next one is just him sitting pretty for the camera.
 
 
Next 2 pictures are Left is Christmas day and that's the way he was carried all week by my daughter and the one with my son is how he sits on the couch and naps with my son.
I hope you enjoy the pictures
 
The Losurdo's