Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi Chad and Kristi,

Just wanted to check in with you and let know how things are going with Jameson.  She had her 9 week check up the about 3 weeks ago now, and weighed just under 11 lbs.  Vet said she is growing and doing good.  She was perfect at the vet too.  Tomorrow morning she has her 12 week check up, so hopefully she has gained a few more pounds and is still growing into a healthy pup.

She has such a personality, and that is an understatement.  She knows when I start to get ready for work in the morning that its almost time for me to leave, and she just gets SO mad at me.  She has to be at my side the entire morning.  It is too funny. 


She is a barker for sure, she knows she has a voice and loves to use it.  I love it :) It is amazing how smart she already is too.  My mom says Jameson reminds her of the dog on The Brady Bunch because she will go through each of our rooms and slowly one by one pull random things into my brothers room (which is her favorite spot on his bear rug right now because he is away at school).  And she doesn't chew on the stuff, its just seems like its a game to her to see how much she pull in their everyday without being caught. 


 But we are so happy with her in the family, and the whole family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) have already become so attached and fond of her.  So thank you once again for the wonderful addition to our family.



Thanks again for everything, and I have attached a couple pics and one video of her.  Enjoy!!

--
Kind Regards,
 
Jameson Ciolek Family