Thursday, January 5, 2012


Hi Chad and Kristi,
Happy New Year to you and your family. It’s been ages since we have exchanged emails and I wanted to share Cooper’s Christmas photo. He had a wonderful holiday with our family and even posed with his reindeer antlers. Cooper has grown into such a handsome fellow. He passed his Canine Good Citizen test in 2011 and is now taking his second agility class which he absolutely loves. He is so smart and so loving and we are so fortunate to have him in our lives. I have shared your website with Coopers many admirers who are interested in puppies. We also have been thinking about a brother or sister for Cooper next fall so will keep checking the website for older puppies for the future. We did fall in love with Rusty who was on your portal recently and I see he has been removed so I am so hoping he has found a forever home.
I hope all is well with you both and thanks again for our wonderful CooperJ.
Kindest regards,
Kim