Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi Kristi,
I wanted to say hello, and let you know how well our Lexi (Kitty x Richie) is doing. We absolutely love this dog, and can't thank you enough for bringing her into our lives! She is cute, smart, sweet, loves to retrieve, and just brings a smile to us and all who meet her.
We did a basic obedience class at 5 mo., and she did as well as, if not better than, all the other dogs in her class! And she was by far the youngest. The instructors complimented us after each class, and encouraged us to continue with obedience, and consider agility as well.
 
 
I also wanted to let you know we had her spayed this month. Our vet now does a laparoscopic spay, and she was doing so well the next day, you would never guess she had surgery.
I have enclosed a few pictures we had taken of "the girls". I hope all is well with you, and again, we thank you for our sweet Lexi. I will highly recommend you if I hear of anyone looking for a puppy.
JoAnne & Jeff