Thursday, January 5, 2012



Hi Kristi!

Harley is an F1, adopted from you ~February @ 6mo age. Formerly known as Bunny.

She is PERFECT!!!!

I have only amazing things to say about Harley. She has become my joined-at-the-hip companion for all my outdoors activities... horseback riding, rock climbing, hiking, jogging, snowshoeing, etc. If we could fit skis on her and take her on the slopes, we would. She is excellent off-leash which is perfect for the activities I mentioned above. Also, she gets along fabulously with my boyfriend's dogs (and all other dogs), so we never have to leave her at home.

She is so smart! We have been learning tons of fun new tricks in short amounts of time. She is so obedient. It is incredibly refreshing to have a dog that comes when called and is eager to please.

One would think with all the activities I mentioned above that should would be really hyper, but she's not. After a few minutes of excitement for new people or new locations, she settles down and become quite the calm companion. She's excellent with children, and I have never seen a dog so happy to play with other dogs of any size.

I love Harley and couldn't be happier I bought a Riverbend dog.

Thank you so much for bringing this spirited friend into my heart.
Jenny